Lost and Found Pets
To report lost or found animals, follow these steps. Information submitted on the form below will be shared with multiple shelters and rescues working to reunite animals
- Review photos of the stray dogs, cats, and other animals under our care.
- Fill out this form for your lost companion or a pet you have found.
- Post photos of the lost or found animals on your personal social media pages with both of the following hashtags to help spread the word: #tubbsfire and #LOSTPETSsonomacountyfire2017
How You Can Help
- Make a financial contribution to the Emergency/Disaster Response Fund or Animal Welfare Fund to provide much needed medical care, veterinary supplies and necessities for animals affected by the fire.
- Donate items found on our current needs list.
- Fill out this form to let us know what kinds of goods or services you can contribute to the fire response effort.
- If you need, or can provide, foster care for displaced animals, please join the Foster Community Resource Page
- Share our Facebook posts about found animals to help reunite them with their families.
For more information, please go to: Sonoma County Animal Services Webpage
For information about how to handle the loss of an animal, go to: How to Handle the Loss of an Animal Webpage
- Tuesday – Sunday
- 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- *Closed Mondays
- Sonoma County Animal Services
- 1247 Century Ct, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Google Maps™ Directions