For emergency response and recovery information, visit

Water and Wildlife Hotlines

Below are two ways to report potential environmental problems in the burn areas to the state, which will make sure the appropriate local or regional agency is notified.

For a potential water pollution event impacting creeks, streams or wildlife, call California Office of Emergency Services at 800-852-7550.

If someone wants to report a fish and wildlife violation in the burn areas, they can call the CalTip hotline at 1-888-334-2258. Please be prepared with all relevant information before you call.  Name, call back number, specific location of violation, witnesses, names addresses, license plate numbers, vehicle and person descriptions, what you saw, etc.




Close window