For emergency response and recovery information, visit

Insured Statement Form

If a property owner has been paid their debris insurance proceeds by their insurance company and is turning over the entire insurance payment to the County, he/she should submit it with an Insured Statement, confirming that the payment is the full insurance payment.

Click here for the Insured Statement Form.

Click here for Sample Wording for Insured Statement Form.

Close window