For emergency response and recovery information, visit

FAQ Topic: Vital Documents

Green Cards

Phone: 800-375-5283 U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services website: Replace a Green Card How to Apply to Replace Your Green Card If you are a permanent resident who needs to replace your green card or a conditional resident who needs to replace your two-year green card for any of the reasons listed below, you may begin the application … Continued

U.S. Savings Bonds

Department of Treasury Form PD F-1048 (I) from your bank or at and mail to: Department of the Treasury Bureau of the Public Debt Savings Bonds Operations P.O. Box 1328 Parkersburg, WV 26106-1328

Income Tax Record

The IRS center where filed, your accountant or 1-800-829-1040 Local Internal Revenue Service office: Santa Rosa Taxpayer Assistance Center 777 Sonoma Ave. Santa Rosa, CA 95404 Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Office Information 707-535-3859 Make Appointment 844-545-5640 Services Provided Account inquiries (help with letters, notices and levies on your wages or bank account) Adjustments (changes to tax account … Continued

Titles to Deeds

Sonoma County Official Public Record Copies can be obtained by the Sonoma County Clerk Recorder. 585 Fiscal Dr. Room 103 Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Monday – Tuesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Wednesday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM Thursday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Government Code § 6254.21 and related codes prohibits the … Continued

Credit Cards

Contact the issuing financial institution (bank or credit card company), as soon as possible

Social Security or Medicare Cards

You can get an original Social Security card online or in person at the LAC. There is no charge for a Social Security card. This service is free. You can use a my Social Security account to request a replacement Social Security card online if you: Are a U.S. citizen age 18 years or older with a U.S. mailing … Continued

Birth, Death, and Marriage Certificates

Sonoma County The Sonoma County Clerk has birth certificates, death records, and marriage certificates for events occurring in Sonoma County. They are unable to provide vital documents for events that occurred someplace other than Sonoma County. Pursuant to the Governor’s Proclamation of State Emergency, all fees for certified copies of birth, death and marriage records in … Continued

Close window