For emergency response and recovery information, visit


Community Action Partnership of Sonoma County (CAPS) – HCA Family Fund Rental Assistance (707) 544-6911 Contact
Residential Care Facilities Residential Care Contact
SHARE Sonoma County Temporary & Long Term Housing (707) 765-8488 (ext. 126) Email
Mighway Emergency RV Accommodation RV's and Campers (844) 462-9510 Contact
HomeAway Disaster Relief Temporary Housing Temporary housing (888) 336-7713 Contact
Airbnb Open Homes Program Website for housing listings Contact
Aggregate Housing Listings Website for housing listings Contact
Face To Face Assistance to people living with AIDS/HIV (707) 544-1581
FISH of Sonoma Valley Emergency assistance programs for Sonoma Valley residents (707) 996-0111
North Bay Veterans Resource Center Utility payment, security deposit and rental assistance to low-income veterans (707) 578-8387 Contact
Council on Aging Services for Seniors Rent and deposit assistance for seniors over 60 (707) 525-0143 Contact
Catholic Worker Rental and utility assistance. (707) 575-8342
Community Action Partnership Rental assistance (707) 544-6911 Contact
Close window