For emergency response and recovery information, visit

FAQ Topic: Right of Entry (ROE) Forms

How do I let the USACE know about sensitive items on my property?

You should include on your ROE information regarding the location of any wells, septic systems, ponds, pools, leach fields, water lines, or other structures on your property so contractors are aware of their locations. These items can be identified on the blank last page of the ROE, or by attaching plans, drawings, etc.

Can I make changes to the Right of Entry Form?

No, the wording in the ROE form is required by California and Federal law and therefore, the terms cannot be changed. We understand that there are many questions related to this form, and we will provide responses through the frequently asked questions document.

Close window