The County of Sonoma and the City of Santa Rosa have opened a Local Assistance Center (LAC) in partnership with FEMA and the California Office of Emergency Services (Cal OES).
There are two Local Assistance Centers available for residents who have been impacted by the fires:
- The Santa Rosa Local Assistance Center is designed as a one-stop shop with critical services
- The Sonoma Local Assistance Center offers some services, details below.
|What:||Sonoma Valley Local Assistance Center|
|When:||Monday – Sunday, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM, last entry at 6:00 PM|
|Where:||Hanna Boys Center, 17000 Arnold Drive, Sonoma|
|Parking:||Parking is located on site, public transportation is also available.|
Before You Arrive
Please register with FEMA before arriving to the LAC if possible. Doing so will reduce the time it takes to register for services.
You can register with FEMA by phone or online:
Services Offered in Sonoma
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Social Security Administration
- United States Coast Guard
- Department of Insurance
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- Department of Taxes & Administration
- Public Health Agency
The site is wheelchair accessible. Spanish translators will be available. For more information, contact the Sonoma County Community Hotline(707) 565-3856.