For emergency response and recovery information, visit

I want to sell my property, but I am participating in the Debris Removal Program. What do I need to do?

If you are in the government sponsored Debris Removal Program and intend to sell your property then you and the proposed buyer need to execute a Consolidated Debris Removal Program Affidavit form. Signed copies must be returned to Environmental Health. If the affidavit is not fully executed the property will be removed from the Debris Removal Program and it will be the owner’s responsibility to remove the debris.

Close window