For emergency response and recovery information, visit

If I am an undocumented immigrant, am I eligible for any assistance from FEMA?

  • You may be eligible for short-term, non-cash, emergency aid provided by FEMA.
  • You will not be personally eligible for FEMA cash assistance programs (Individuals and Households Program Assistance); however, you may apply on behalf of your U.S. citizen child, or another adult household member may qualify the household for assistance.
Close window