For emergency response and recovery information, visit

If I am an undocumented immigrant, can I apply on behalf of my child who was born in the United States?

  • You can apply on behalf of your minor child (under 18 years of age) for FEMA cash assistance (Individuals and Households Program Assistance) if you live together.
  • You will not have to provide any information on your immigration status or sign any documents regarding your status.
Close window