For emergency response and recovery information, visit

If I paid personal property taxes on a business or vessel that was destroyed in the fire, will I get a refund?

Yes. If your business personal property or vessel suffered damage of $10,000 or more, you are eligible for property tax relief. Please complete a Calamity Damage Reassessment application for the Assessor’s office to review.

Close window