For emergency response and recovery information, visit

Who needs a Refuse Vehicle Permit?

Any vehicle hauling fire debris ash or Solid Waste (as defined by local ordinance) is required to obtain a Refuse Vehicle Permit and inspection.

If you are only hauling scrap metal or concrete, no Refuse Vehicle Permit is needed.

Close window