For emergency response and recovery information, visit

If I was displaced by wildfires, where can I get my mail?

United Postal Service (UPS) is providing mail pick up for those displaced by wildfires.

If you are unable to retrieve your mail, you may request a Temporary Mail Hold or an Address Change. For more information and to contact USPS visit theĀ USPS Service Alerts webpage.

Close window