For emergency response and recovery information, visit

3. How will I know what part of my insurance coverage is available for debris removal?

You should work with your insurance company to determine the available insurance funds that are designated for debris removal coverage in your policy. These funds are referred to as “debris removal designated insurance.” If you need additional assistance, you can contact the California Department of Insurance (800-927-4357;, United Policyholders (415-393-9990; or Sonoma County Legal Aid, (707-542-1290; for assistance.


Close window