Roadmap to Recovery Workshop
AprApril 24 2018
6:00pm - 8:00pm The Glaser Center - Unitarian Universalist Church
547 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Homeowners and renters whose insured homes were damaged or destroyed in the October 2017 wildfires are invited to attend a Roadmap to Recovery™ workshop presented by United Policyholders, a non-profit consumer organization helping disaster survivors for over 25 years.
The workshop will be April 24 from 6pm-8pm.
Topics will include:
- Negotiating successfully with your insurer
- Resolving claim disputes informally and formally
- Waivers, deadline extensions
- UP Survey results summary
- Permits and building code requirements
- Debris removal reimbursement
Speakers will include:
- Sandra Watts, an insurance professional with 20 years of claims adjusting experience.
- Amy Bach, United Policyholders co-founder and policyholder attorney.
- Nathan Quarles, Permit Sonoma and the County’s Resilient Permit Center.
- Steven Jensen, Santa Rosa Resilient City Permit Center.
- Michael Gossman, director of the County’s Office of Recovery and Resiliency.
In partnership with United Policyholders, the workshop is cohosted by the County of Sonoma and City of Santa Rosa.