1:00pm - 3:00pm Santa Rosa City Hall
100 Santa Rosa Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Assemblyman Marc Levine, D-Marin County, will host a Community Conversation on Recovery and Rebuilding in the North Bay on April 27 in Santa Rosa to discuss what state, county and local governments are doing to rebuild after the October 2017 fires.
There will be an opportunity for the public to be part of the discussion and ask questions.
Speakers will include:
- Tennis Wick, Director of Permit Sonoma, County of Sonoma
- David Guhin, Assistant City Manager/Planning & Economic Development Director, City of Santa Rosa.
- Chris Snyder, Assistant Political Director/District Representative, International Union of Operating Engineers Local 3
- Darius Anderson, Founder, Rebuild Northbay
- Mike Thompson, Assistant General Manager, Sonoma County Water Agency
- Peter Rumble, Chief Executive Officer, Santa Rosa Metro Chamber
- David Rabbitt, Vice Chair, Sonoma County Board of Supervisors
- Julie Combs, Councilmember, City of Santa Rosa
- Jeff Okrepkie, Chair, Coffey Strong
Levine represents the 10th Assembly District, which includes Southern Sonoma County and parts of Santa Rosa.