8:30am - 10:30am Santa Rosa City Hall
100 Santa Rosa Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
When disaster strikes, businesses and their staff may face a variety of hazards. There’s a lot that a business can do to prepare their organization beforehand. Smart planning can help you keep your business running and employees safe.
This workshop will help business leaders prepare for the worst.
- Intro to government disaster management systems – where does the private sector fit in?
- Personal and Employee Emergency Preparedness
- Business Continuity ideas and suggestions
- Alert & Warning Systems used by the City
- Public Safety Power Shutoff preparedness
- Crisis in the Workplace: Active Shooter Preparedness
Neil Bregman, Emergency Preparedness Coordinator, Santa Rosa Fire Department
Paul Lowenthal, Assistant Fire Marshal, Santa Rosa Fire Department
Armando Jauregui and Kyle Boyd, Santa Rosa Police Department
This is a free workshop, but please RSVP through the registration link