Changes to Controlled Entry Points and Hard Closure Areas
The City of Santa Rosa is extending the controlled entry period for Fountaingrove and Coffey Park neighborhoods through Wednesday, November 1, 2017. Beginning tonight, October 27, the number of controlled entry points in each of these areas will be reduced. Residents of Coffey Park and Fountaingrove areas will still have access to their properties.
The controlled points of entry to neighborhoods are staffed by law enforcement who will verify entry passes and addresses. The controlled entry points and hard closures for each area is as follows:
FOUNTAINGROVE CONTROLLED ENTRY POINTS:
- Fountaingrove Parkway / Round Barn Boulevard (upper)
- Parker Hill Road / Sleepy Hollow Drive
- Fountaingrove Parkway / Hadley Hill (upper)
- Cross Creek Road / Riebli Road
FOUNTAINGROVE NEW HARD CLOSURES:
- Bicentennial Way / Lake Park Drive
- Fountaingrove Parkway / Altruria Drive (lower)
- Sleepy Hollow Drive / Aaron Drive
COFFEY PARK CONTROLLED ENTRY POINTS:
- Coffey Lane / Sansone Drive
- Hopper Avenue / (west of) Banyan Place
- Dennis Lane / Barnes Road
COFFEY PARK NEW HARD CLOSURES:
- San Miguel Road west of the Railroad Tracks
Restricted entry in the controlled access areas is between 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM. Any entry to the controlled access areas shall require authorization from the City and may require an entry pass.
Only those residents with undamaged homes that have been cleared by the City may return home and exit/enter the controlled access areas anytime. Controlled access will be enforced by public safety.
Homeowners insurance representatives, construction contractors or other homeowner consultants wishing to enter the controlled access areas must do so accompanied by a home owner.
For additional information on the re-entry process, visit www.sonomacountyrecovers.org.