For emergency response and recovery information, visit


Help paying for housing, food, etc.

General Assistance

Assistance Programs Calworks

CalWORKs provides cash aid to eligible needy California families to help pay for housing, food, and other necessary expenses. For more information contact your local county welfare/social services department. 

You can find your local office online.

Close window